
Lets see, Maslow Hierarchy of human needs,in his paper on
"A Theory of Human Motivation, which he subsequently extended to include his observations of man's innate curiosity.
Difficult to answer "Why we have born?" Relatively easy to answer What Can We DO! It is an earnest attempt!
I always wondered about few questions in my life..... which arises from time to time.... none of it can be new to you either! Why we have born? What is the purpose of life? what we are doing? where we are going? Is this the right direction? Is it the right goal/destination? and then, I got this question, What can we do? this one seems to be relatively easier question to answer, since, we know, what we are capable of! All we need to identify is, what needs to be done. Even if we don't know, what we capable of, still one can think, about what needs to be done! ..then the toughest part come.. "what I can do?" Is it not simple? Then, if at all something we can do to something/somebody is to "whom we can relate to!" ..... even though, seems be it answered to an extent, but then, it brings down again, whole lot of sets to deal with, but then, I felt I am closer to the answer than I was ever before!.. even though I have not moved an inch! Perception!? may be.. "Whom we relate to?" mother, father, friends, wife, children? grandma? mother-in-law? people in my city, citizens of my country? human beings in the world? living things in the earth? or non-living things in the earth?? endless questions.. but then every answer, I feel, progressing towards the unknown answer.... and then comes my grandma words of wisdom (..she seems to be ahead of my thoughts in her times, without having stepped in to any form of school, or probably thats what helped in her education...) often she shouts, "Don't be a burden to the Earth", in tamil it is said in a effective way, "Bhoomi-ku barama irrukada" ahh.. this is one seems closest to the answer I am looking for... The people and living things are live and die.. so what? Who cares, how much you earn? or what do you do with that? ..may be your wife/daughter/thief in your city? eh? intent is not to relate something with something else.. may be, it matters if you bring life to somebody... but then, if he is not worth to live, and then what? ...back to words of wisdom... "Bhoomi-ku barama irrukada" If at all by any human beings birth, the most affected is our planet Earth and Environment. "Are we worth enough to live here?" "Even to the damages what we make to the Earth and the Environment?" If we could justify this equation, we seems to be lived with if not honour, at least Zero-sum-life. ....looks like I need little more time stitch few more thoughts.. Go ahead, in case if you have any thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment